Now offering a unique experience for the free spirit…
Say, “YES” to less! Lovely & Light is catering to the simple bride by providing full-service elopement experiences!
Do you think that if you’re not having a “big” wedding, your only other option is a courthouse ceremony? Not anymore!
If you answer “YES” to any or all of the following statements, then you would love my new, all-inclusive service!
- We’ve considered eloping or just going to the courthouse and getting it over with.
- We don’t have time to plan a wedding and a planner is not in our budget.
- We want amazing photos, but can’t afford a full package.
- We have never pictured ourselves having a traditional wedding.
- This is not our first marriage and our parents aren’t paying for another one.
- We are open to a weekday ceremony.
- We’re in love and just want to be married.
- Wedding planning is overwhelming.
- We have family drama and eloping is just easier.
- One of us is in the military and can’t plan a wedding in time for the departure.
- Most of our family is in another state, but they can’t travel.
- We do want the traditional elements of a wedding, but not the cost.
- We are unique and free-spirited.
- We want to get married soon and plan to have a reception at a later date.
So, what is a full-service elopement like?
- Starting at $2,500, we plan an intimate weekday ceremony just for you and all you do is get your marriage license and show up!
- You invite zero to 15 guests
- One beautiful bridal bouquet and one matching boutonniere (or two of a kind for same-sex couples) are provided
- A legal officiant and a ten-minute ceremony is provided
- Together, we choose a picturesque indoor or outdoor location in the Charlotte area (travel fees may apply for mountain & beach weddings)
- Lovely & Light provides up to two hours of photography, wedding day digital files, an online gallery and a small wedding album
- Photography coverage includes couples’ portraits, family portraits, the ceremony, cake cutting and toasts
- A small, delicious cake for cutting and a bottle of fine champagne for toasting is provided
- Feel free to include your pets, stepkids, fire jugglers… whatever! It’s your wedding!
- You can even arrange a getaway car and we will provide rose petals or bird seed for a mock exit!
I’d love to talk to you about your elopement or intimate wedding! Email email@example.com and we will get started!