These days, I find it common for potential clients to ask for a “mini” session versus a regular portrait session. Why? I believe that we hear the term “mini session” quite often and infer that “mini” means a shorter amount of time and a fraction of the cost. Well, you’d be right!
Now that I have children, I understand the reasons for wanting a mini session (attention spans, mostly) and I am happy to offer them in addition to regular sessions. Here is the difference between the two types of sessions:
FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSION
- Takes place at your location of choice within the Charlotte, NC, area
- Lasts approximately one hour
- May include multiple locations, time permitting
- Includes 30 digital images with the option to purchase entire gallery
- Suitable for small and large families, young children, newborns
MINI FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSION
- Takes place in Belmont, NC or photographer’s location of choice
- Lasts up to 30 minutes
- Includes one location
- Includes 15 digital images with the option to purchase entire gallery
- Suitable for small families and young children
Which portrait session is right for you? For pricing and to book, write to email@example.com.